How to tie shoelaces (how to pass them through) "bowtie"
I will introduce how to tie a shoelace called "bowtie".
This knotting method is characterized by crossed strings that look like a bow tie and less pressure on the instep.
Use it as a reference for arranging laces for leather shoes and sneakers.
How to tie a shoelace "bowtie"
Characteristics of "bowtie"
- The crossed string that passes through the front looks like a bowtie
- When passing through the front, it is crossed, and when passing through the back, it is passed vertically, reducing the impact on the instep.
- Since the amount of string consumption is small, the string is slightly longer
Recommended tying method for the following shoes.
|shoe type||Degree of recommendation|
If you tie it with a "bowtie", it will look like this.
- Pass the crossed part from the back of the eyelet to the front
- After crossing, pass vertically from the back
- When the number of eyelets is odd, start from the back, and when the number is even, start from the front.
It is also explained in the video.
1: Pass through the first eyelet on the left and right from the back.
2: On both the left and right, from the first eyelet, cross it from the front to the second eyelet.
3: On both the left and right, from the second eyelet, pass vertically through the third eyelet from the back.
4: On both the left and right, cross from the third eyelet to the fourth eyelet from the front and pass through.
5: On both the left and right, from the 4th eyelet, pass vertically from the back to the 5th eyelet.
6: Pass it vertically to the top eyelet as it is.